Explain and justify the factors that may have influenced this individual to make the decision that he/she did.
In 2009, an article was published by Kostigen, which highlighted the names of 10 unethical business people. While the names on similar lists change throughout the years, the names on this 2009 list often strike most recall among the business community. Examine this list, which can be found at http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-10-most-unethical-people-in-business. Then, select one individual on this list to focus your paper on.
· Provide information regarding the individual’s unethical action/behavior.
· Based upon the research you conduct on this individual, utilize the articles by Bagdasarov et al. (2016) and Schwartz (2016) to analyze factors that might have contributed to this individual’s unethical behavior. Focus specifically on how diversity (e.g., cultural, gender, religious, etc. could have impacted/influenced the unethical behavior).
· Explain and justify the factors that may have influenced this individual to make the decision that he/she did.
· Explain how the decision made is reflective of Figure 1 (e.g., the integrated ethical decision-making model), in the research article by Schwartz (2016).
· Determine how this behavior could have been prevented if one or more of the factors mentioned above were removed.
Support your paper with a minimum of
five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other
appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference pages