Computer Technology Final Paper
Final Reflection Paper
This reflection paper is an integration of looking at computer technology from a biblical worldview, articulation of an increase in practical knowledge of Office applications, and the ability to provide an evaluation of other’s work. Be sure to provide an introduction and a conclusion to your paper.
- Please discuss what your personal biblical worldview and personal use of computers was when you first started this course.
- Throughout the course you have read various articles about computer technology and engaged in discussions about this topic with your classmates. Has there been a change in your personal biblical worldview and/or personal use of computers based on the readings and/or discussions? Please state why your view has or has not changed and provide supporting information.
- Support your thoughts and views by locating one source that shares your beliefs about technology. Provide a quote from this source. Please use a source that was NOT used in the course.
- Include an APA citation of your source. (Be sure to select a source that will require a citation on the references page - not just an in-text citation.)
- In Session 1, you looked at copyright as it pertains to Internet use. Throughout the course you have worked with APA formatting as well. Go into the Session 1: Copyright and Creative Commons Wiki where you and your classmates posted website sources for clipart, sound, animation and graphics. Throughout the course you may have used some of these resources. Choose your 4 favorite websites from your classmates' submissions. [Do not use your own websites.] For each website that you have selected, explain why you like the website, how it is or is not helpful with copyright issues and how you would use the features of the website in the future.
- Consider one feature from each application – Word, Excel and PowerPoint – and discuss how this course enhanced your knowledge of this application based on this feature. (Be sure your discussion includes 3 different features – one from each of the different applications listed.) Expound on the feature and how it is useful to you. You should include a separate paragraph for each feature.
This paper must be formatted in correct APA format. The paper must include a title and references page. This paper should be at least three pages in length, not including title and reference page.
Submit this assignment by the due date posted, attaching it as a Word document by clicking the Session 5 Final Paper link. Do not use the Write Submission option.